Home Up Services Our Purpose Contact Super Links Definitions Search Feedback 
Transfer Losses
  Income Tax, GST, Accounting, Financial Statements, Consulting     


Did You Know


That a spouse can transfer capital losses to his/her spouse? You may want to do this if one spouse has capital gains and the other spouse has capital losses. Since capital losses are only deductible against capital gains, the ability to transfer these losses is very beneficial. 


The rules are complex here and a Chartered Professional Accountant should be consulted. Click HERE for more information on this and other income splitting ideas.


Careful planning with a Chartered Professional Accountant is warranted. Contact Keith Anderson, BCom, CPA, CA-IT, CITP at (780) 447-5830 if you need advice. 















Legal Notice And Disclaimer

Privacy Statement


Back Next
Keith Anderson, BCom, CPA, CA-IT, CITP Copyright September 9, 1999 Last Modified :07/16/18 04:17 PM