Home Up Services Our Purpose Contact Super Links Definitions Search Feedback 
Child Care
  Income Tax, GST, Accounting, Financial Statements, Consulting     


Did You Know


That you can pay your 18 year old, or over, child to baby sit your children under 18? The payments are eligible child care expenses and are deductible on your tax return. Ensure the baby sitting fees are included on your child's tax return as income.


Careful planning with a Chartered Professional Accountant is warranted. Contact Keith Anderson, BCom, CPA, CA-IT, CITP at (780) 447-5830 if you need advice. 















Legal Notice And Disclaimer

Privacy Statement



Back Next
Keith Anderson, BCom, CPA, CA-IT, CITP Copyright September 9, 1999 Last Modified :07/16/18 04:17 PM